Newcastle Mazda - We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you on the purchase of your new Mazda. We are also pleased to introduce you to our after sales service centre and the many benefits of servicing with Newcastle Mazda.
For any service enquiries or to make an appointment please call our service centre on (02) 4908 5555.
For your convenience and to minimize call waiting, the ideal hours to make a service booking are between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday.
We also offer an online service, to allow you to book in for your scheduled services, just go to www.newcastlemazda.com.au click on your vehicle make, then simply to Online Service Booking (not applicable to Express Service).
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVICING YOUR VEHICLE AND ATTENDING TO YOUR MAINTENANCE REQUIREMENTS.
SERVICE CENTRE HOURS
Our service department is open from 7.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Early drop off or late collection can be arranged upon request.
CUSTOMER WAITING LOUNGE
When your vehicle is booked for a minor service or repair, we're glad to perform the service while you wait. We have comfortable waiting areas complete with coffee and tea making facilities, daily newspapers and magazines. This area is located in the main showroom. Waiting times may vary depending on service type. Services & repairs that are not of minor nature will require vehicle to be left with us, the time frame will vary depending on service required.
SOME ENTERTAINMENT IDEAS WHILE YOUR VEHICLE IS BEING SERVICED
- Cafes in the City or Beaumont Street
- Enjoy shopping in the City, Westfield Kotara or Charlestown Square. We can drop you off then collect you once your vehicle is ready
- Maritime Museum
SCHEDULE SERVICE TURNAROUND
Our dedicated team will always focus on having you off the road for a minimal period. In order to provide a thorough service, thus delivering value for your money, we need to ensure sufficient time is provided. Most standard services can be ready in less than half day. Major services in some cases may be required for a longer period. This allows time to provide the following:
- Professional service advisors to assist with your needs
- A technical team focused on quality and fix it right the first time
- Warranty department to check for any current campaigns or to help with warranty concerns
- Our parts team will ensure quality spare parts
- The Courtesy Bus driver can drop you off and collect you when car is ready
- Our dedicated service attendants will wash your vehicle after each service
It is our pleasure to supply a courtesy bus service to within approximately a 10km radius for your convenience. This is provided free of charge. In order to provide this service, the departing and arrival times are not scheduled to a timetable and will vary depending on demand. The first lift departs at approximately 7:45am and can carry up to seven passengers. Customers travelling to work will be prioritised, so please make our team aware if you are travelling to work. The next lift departure time will depend on factors such as traffic and distance travelled from Dealership.
Please schedule your vehicle drop off to allow sufficient time to arrive at your destination in the event of delays in the courtesy bus.
We also offer lifts to the following shopping centres at varied intervals: Charlestown Square & Westfield Kotara or we are happy to take you to the city centre for your inner city shopping or entertainment.
We are dedicated to ensuring you are completely satisfied and will always make every effort to get you to your destination in time, however during peak periods or heavy traffic the bus may be delayed. We kindly ask for your patience in these circumstances.
SERVICE LOAN CARS
Service loan cars are available for your convenience, we ask that a booking be made for the loan car. Availability will vary depending on demand.
There is a minimal charge for the loan vehicles, $30.00 per day to cover insurance and maintenance. (Generally, approximately one week's notice is required for loan vehicle).
EXPRESS SERVICE FACILITY
Enjoy the added convenience of Express Service
- Express Service is by appointment only
- The hours available are each hour between 8am & 3pm
- Available for standard maintenance, non-major services with no additional repairs
- In most cases we can have your car ready in approximately 90 minutes
Please enquire with our Service Advisors
Note: In order to provide this limited service, please allow 5 days notice. Please phone (02) 4908 5555 and ask for "Express Service Booking".
"YOU DESERVE GREAT SERVICE OUR MAZDA TEAM PROVIDE IT"
We aim to ensure good value for money by only using quality parts, oils, products, environmental waste disposal and a team dedicated to our valued customers.
- Quality factory trained technical staff, receiving regular Mazda Senior Technician & Mazda Apprentice training.
- Regular Mazda MMDS computer software updates, dedicated to your Mazda Dealer. This is an integral part in keeping your Mazda running efficiently and according to manufacturers specifications.
- The reliability, safety and value of using Genuine Mazda Spare Parts covered by parts & labour warranty throughout the dealer network.
- All Mazda vehicles are checked by Mazda Warranty staff for any outstanding campaigns or recalls, for your convenience and piece of mind, these can be carried out by our trained staff while your vehicle is in for scheduled servicing.
- Engine Oil level - Engine oil level and other minor levels should be checked regularly. Detailed instructions can be found in Owners Manual.
- Exterior Care - We recommend vehicle be washed regularly. Fallout from environment and birds may damage the paintwork. These should be washed off immediately to prevent damage.
- Bluetooth Hands Free - Factory Fit Models.
- To check if your mobile phone is compatible with the Mazda Model you are driving go to:
Bluetooth® uses wireless technology which allows electronic devices to interact through short range radio waves. Some phone types may not be compatible with the Mazda Hands Free system.
In order to protect your valuable investment, it is important to maintain a regular service schedule. The specified time frame between services is as important as the mileage travelled, as many components and electronic updates are affected by time and mileage. The maintenance schedule for your model will be specified in your service book, if you require any assistance please advise our service staff.
Your first one month or 1000km service is free of charge; your next service is due at six months or 10000km from delivery of your new vehicle.
The service schedule is then at intervals of six months or 10000 km, which ever occurs first.
NEWCASTLE MAZDA MECHANICAL PROTECTION PLAN:
5 YEARS UNLIMITED KMS
When you purchased your new or used vehicle, we may have also provided you with further peace of mind after the manufacturer's warranty expiry by providing a Standard Cover Mechanical Protection Plan. You may have also opted to purchase the extra protection of our Premium Cover, this could also include roadside assistance.
To assist in making sure you may benefit from the extended warranty mechanical protection plan,following is a list of simple requirements.
Whilst vehicle is under new vehicle warranty:
- All manufacturers recommended scheduled services are performed in accordance to both time and mileage at Newcastle Mazda. Price will vary depending on individual service requirements.
- Once manufacturer's warranty expires or if you purchased a used vehicle already out of manufacturer's warranty:
Upon manufacturer's warranty expiry, the new service schedule will be as follows: 6 months, or 10000km which ever occurs first, you will then enjoy the benefit of a general service interval for a standard price. We will include a Safety Stop 4 wheel alignment report and brake performance report for a minimal fee we recommend at each service. (Some models may vary depending on oil capacity and part prices). You may however wish to upgrade your service to a major service or maintain Mazda schedule, this will be quoted accordingly.
A more comprehensive service is recommended every 18 months. This may include Coolant, Brake Fluid, Power Steering, Injection Service, Air Conditioning, Drive Belts.
* A Timing Belt replacement should also be carried out at the recommended period (applicable models only*).
* The above services will incur additional charges.
In order to benefit from the Mechanical Protection Plan, services are required to be carried out according to the above schedule at Newcastle Mazda.